7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 11

Can you believe that we're already at Day 11?  That's 77 individual items that have been eliminated from our homes, garages, offices, cars, etc...

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 11

Oh, the memories...


Purple glitter mascara, isn't that something everyone should have in their repertoire of cosmetics?  (I'm laughing right now because I can't believe I'm actually sharing this with you.)  It was, however, the perfect topping to my Mardi Gras outfit a few years ago.  Can it really be that long that I've held onto a tube of mascara?  Wow!

Needless to say that today's collection went into the trash.  For safety reasons, makeup should not be shared and not kept forever.  Some items, once opened, need to be thrown away within four months and others can be kept for a couple years.  Here's a nice guideline to follow for expiration dates and some cool application tricks.

Now I'm getting excited to see what I'm able to find tomorrow and the next two days!  Will I stop at seven items or go overboard and come up with seven piles?

What's in your makeup bag?

P.S., What did you get rid of today?

Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.  THANKS!  Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!  Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas