7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 12

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 12

I had so much fun yesterday going through my makeup case that I couldn't resist going through my nail polish.

Neon Yellow nail color.  What was I thinking?  DH and I were going to a black-light Halloween Costume party, once again a couple years ago, and we thought it would be totally cool to see my nails glow.  They did glow and looked smashing with the rest of my costume.  The only thing was that my nails totally did NOT look cool in the day light or under normal lights.  They looked like they had fungus problems.  Yuk!

Isn't it funny how some of our "brilliant" ideas either come out a super smash or the ultimate dud?

P.S., Please link your favorite post about something silly, inspiring, or Halloween!  Thank you!!!

Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.  THANKS!  Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!  Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas