50 Things I’m Grateful for Right Now

Oriental Garden

  1. My health
  2. My family is ALWAYS there for me
  3. Having wonderful friends
  4. Waking up this morning
  5. My husband
  6. Knowing that I will meet new friends before the end of this week
  7. The drink I’m sipping as I type
  8. My Internet Connection
  9. My Beautiful New Home
  10. All the Websites that have helped me decorate my home
  11. All the times my mother allowed me to “help her” in the kitchen (even though it probably took at least twice as long to cook)
  12. The fact that my husband has a job in a time that so many people are without
  13. My passion for life
  14. The upbringing and safe environment my parents provided
  15. Charitable Organizations that help so many people
  16. The endless hours people put in to save the lives of strangers and animals
  17. The hand written good morning notes my husband leaves me for no reason except to say thank you or to let me know he is thinking of me
  18. Today
  19. The rain, sun, wind that all help the plants
  20. The four seasons
  21. My education, the blessing that I am fortunate enough to read and write
  22. The privilege of working for myself and from home
  23. My kitty cats
  24. Authors that inspire me to be a better person
  25. My computer that allows me to connect with the world
  26. Scientists who make my life easier
  27. You
  28. My straight teeth that my parents didn't have to pay for
  29. The chiropractor, dermatologist and plastic surgeon I have not yet met :-)
  30. Gluten-Free products, without I would be sick
  31. PETA, ASPCA, Humane Society and Animal Shelters that protect all animals
  32. Animal Rights' Activists
  33. Doctors, Veterinarians, Dentists
  34. Veterans who have or continue to fight for our freedom
  35. The opportunity to live in a country that has Religious and Political Freedom
  36. The First Amendment - Freedom of Speech
  37. Chocolate (not sure why this wasn't first on my list)
  38. Tequila
  39. The authors of all my favorite TV shows and movies
  40. The Public Library
  41. City Parks
  42. Gluten-Free Pizza
  43. Bike Paths
  44. Books
  45. Birthdays
  46. My sewing machine
  47. A good massage (my husband gives the world's best!)
  48. Feng Shui
  49. Clean Water
  50. Heat in the winter and Air Conditioning in the summer
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results." -- Unknown

What are you grateful for right now?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas