7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 4


7-7-7 Challenge / Day 4

I almost had a theme going until the shorts and blouse were added.  Hey!  Maybe that's how I should think about going through the challenge.  Choose a theme or color for the day.  That's what I'll do on the days I'm "not finding a thing" to purge.  :-)

Today's Items:

  1. Purse
  2. Crochet Rug I made a few years ago
  3. Silk Blouse
  4. 2 Candle Jars
  5. Basket and Fruit
  6. Running Shoes
  7. Red/Purple Paper Hat
These would make for great garage sale items or maybe I should have considered a consignment shop.  Instead, I donated them to a local charity.  Donating seems to make me feel good inside.  Like I'm paying forward some good karma.

I enjoy shopping in consignment shops and have found beautiful dresses, furniture, and other items.  The nice thing about consignment shops is that depending on the location or their boutique status, you will only find very nice items.  There won't be any holes or dings unlike a charitable shop.  Both have wonderful applications for selling and buying.

Have you ever purchased or sold items through consignment?  If you did, what did you sell, what was your experience, and would you do it again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas