If you're looking for a quick meal for lunch or dinner, this has to be one you need to try. I made this for my husband so it does have gluten. He's Italian and loves Italian food! Luckily for him, he doesn't have a gluten intolerance and besides that he was really wanting to try this sausage. How could I refuse him?
For those of you who are vegetarian and can tolerate gluten, he says this sausage gets two thumbs up!!
- Food for Life China Black Rice bread (similar to pumpernickel bread)
- Trader Joe's Italian Sausage-less Sausage (made from soy but be careful because it does have gluten) with a slice of cheese
- Mixed Greens Salad with sliced Grapes and drizzled with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Glass of red wine
For those of you like me, and have a gluten intolerance, I had an egg-less salad (gluten-free and vegan) sandwich, salad, and a drink.
Speaking of Trader Joe's, according to their website, when you see their name on the label there will be:
- NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- NO MSG
- NO genetically modified ingredients
- NO added Trans Fats
P.S., We did not receive compensation monetarily or through free products for this review. All opinions are mine or those of my husband.