7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 2

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 2

Sometimes, as with today's items, it will seem as though nothing makes much sense.  The Universe is always listening to us.  Guess what, by telling the universe that I'm willing to get rid of a cracked dish brought a beautiful set of dishes my way!

We must be ready to receive the gifts the Universe has for us.  This challenge is not only to clear physical space in our homes, garages, and cars but also our minds and hearts.  This is a process to leave the drama in the past and allow ourselves to grow and flourish.

Today's Items:

  1. Hoodie Sweatshirt
  2. Ultrasuede Shirt
  3. Patent Leather Sandals
  4. Cracked Salad Plate
  5. Wall Street Journal
  6. Long-Sleeve Second Skin Workout Shirt
  7. Victoria Alexander's novel "The Lady in Question"
Most of my items will go to a charity (I've never held a garage sale so that tends to strike some fear in me), some to the recycling center, and the plate will go to the trash.  Another way the plate could have been used is in a mosaic and that would make it a wonderful recycling project.  Ah, creating a mosaic for the yard or to refinish the top of a side or coffee table.  What a nice project.  Have you tackled this project yet?

How are you doing with this challenge?  Remember to start simple and as the challenge progresses increase the complexity of the items you remove from your life.  If you're joining us new today, make today or tomorrow (at the latest) your start date.  Please comment below and add pictures of your items.

Please sign up below and let us know what you'd like to gain at the end of this challenge.

At the end of this challenge, I'd like to free myself from the drama of money, food, things, the fear of not having, from my past and ensure that I'm open and ready for all the wonderful new adVentures and gifts the Universe is sending my way!  The past is a wonderful place to visit but not to live.

Who knows, I may even get brave enough to hold a garage sale some day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas