Here are 10 delicious recipes that ought to get you started. Who knows, tofu might become your favorite "meat".
- Spice Seared Tofu from the Gourmet Guy at Men's Health
- Crispy Breaded Tofu by Angela Liddon at Oh She Glows
- Baked Tofu by Kalyn at Kalyn's Kitchen
- Tofu Walnut Meat Balls by Helen Fried at What's Cooking America
- Quick Easy Vegan Tofu Vegetable Quiche at the Savvy Vegetarian provided by Lonica Lee Eisenbraun of The Organic Company
- Tofu Scramble with Spinach by Jolinda Hackett at About.com
- Tofu, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich by Eating Well
- Macaroni and Cheesy Tofu by Strollingtroll at Recipes with Tofu
- Grilled Herbed Tofu with Avocado Cream provided by chef and TV host Giada de Laurentiis at The Food Network
- Tofu Cacciatore by Kozmic Blues at Food.com
What is your favorite "go-to" tofu recipe? Do you prefer it in a smoothie or as a dip? Did you have to substitute ingredients, if so, which recipes did you try and what did you use?
P.S., If you enjoyed this post please tell your friends and also be sure to sign up to receive each post directly to your email inbox.