You're Invited to a Special Mother's Day Celebration
When: Sunday, May 13, 2012
Where: Restaurant, Tea House, Your Back Yard
Time: Brunch, Lunch, High Tea
Mother's Day is coming up soon and are you ready? If you're not, or you need a little help with ideas, or simply want to add a special touch to what you already have planned, here are some links.
Things to do, Where to Begin:
- Start your special celebration with beautiful or fun invitations by evite.
- The Campbell House located in Eugene, Oregon is hosting a Mother's Day Victorian High Tea & Historic Homes Tour. Don't live in Oregon, no problem -- Host your own Historic Homes Tour.
- Tour a local Winery.
- See if any of the local Gardens are hosting an event.
- Chiff.com, the "Fast Find" Web Guide has a list of ideas and links to help plan a party from the invitations to table settings and menus.
- If you're looking for a special restaurant to host your brunch or lunch, Gayot (Pronounced guy-OH) has an extensive list of places by location. If there is a nice location but not exactly in your city, how about an overnight celebration? Make it a "Mother's Weekend"!
- In preparation for this special occasion, Tip Junkie has links to some beautiful homemade gift ideas or try these wonderful body scrubs by A Delightful Home.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day Celebration!
How did you celebrate? If you took pictures, sent out invitations, planned a special menu, please share with us. Leave a comment below and link to your website or blog. Don't have a website or blog? No problem, email me [(Substance of Living @ gmail.com) be sure to remove the spaces for the correct email address] and I will share your pictures and ideas.
What would you do differently next year? Did you have a specific theme? Can't wait to hear all about your day!