DIY Scary Halloween Costumes

There's still plenty of time to make your own scary costume.  Choose from one in the list or expand on one of the pictures below.


Scary Halloween Costume Ideas:





Electrified Halloween Costume as seen on Costume Pop
Electrified Halloween Costume


Scary Headless Body Halloween Costume as seen on Coolest Halloween Costumes
Headless Body Halloween Costume


Cereal Killer Halloween Costume by Shorebread
Cereal Killer Halloween Costume


Girl from The Ring Halloween Costume as seen on The Daily Green
Girl from "The Ring" Halloween Costume

Are you scared yet?

After seeing these ideas and allowing my imagination to run wild, I'm not sure if I'll be going anywhere or opening my door on Halloween night.  BWAAAAHHHH!


Think of things that used to scare you as a child.  What scares you today?






Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox.  THANKS!

Substance of Living

Comments

  1. i want this Headless Body funny halloween costumes on next Halloween with some paints .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say anything about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. Thank you so much for share this blog.
    you can also visit our blog: mewing before and after

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m very pleased to discover this great site. I want to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! ssl wildcard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing this for Halloween already started. love it you look amazing.

    Halloween Costume Ideas for 2021

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas