My Way - Andre Rieu on his violin in New York

This video was forwarded to me by a fantastic reader.  I really love it when you guys find things and forward them to me.

There are some things that are so beautiful that they bring a tear to my eye, a lump in my throat or give me goose bumps.  That is exactly what this video did.

 

What did you think?






Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox.  THANKS!

Substance of Living

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas