We spent an afternoon brainstorming and this is what we have come up with so far.
|Tea Party Sandwiches and Cupcakes|
- Name for the group?
- Do we want a theme so we can continue hosting future teas?
- Hand Written
- Printed Out on Pretty Paper
- Delicate Sandwiches
- Cake / Tart
- Tea - Are tea bags permissible?
- Lemon / Milk / Sugar Cubes
- How many? One big one or a few smaller ones?
- Table Cloth(s) - make?
- Napkins - make?
|Ribbons on Chairs|
- Tie a ribbon around each chair ( I really like the idea of using white towels (as seen in the photo) or strips of fabric over the chairs and then tulle and ribbon bow ties around the backs of the chairs)
- Place Cards
- Party Favors
- Writing Cards
- Calling Cards
- Tea Bag Holder
- Herb Plant
- Make Holiday Ornaments
- Decorate Hats
We'd like our afternoon to be totally feminine and hopefully over the top. We envision glitter (well, I do anyway), flowers, candles, dressing up, giggles, and of course fun. We'd like the ladies to walk away feeling rejuvenated and utterly pampered.
P.S., Have you hosted a tea party? Do you have any suggestions?
Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. THANKS! Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated! Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.