A Prayer...


Little Girl Praying
Source
Hi Lord, its me. 
We are getting older and things are getting bad here.
Gas prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high.
I know some have taken you out of our schools, government and even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless us.
 
We really need you! There are more of us who want you than those who don't! 
 
Thank You Lord, I love you.

 


"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."
 

This was another wonderful email I received and couldn't resist sharing.  Please keep sending me your thoughts, jokes, quotes, and of course stop by anytime to just say "hello".

Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.  THANKS!  Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!  Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.
Substance of Living

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas