Ways to give books this month:
- Be a Secret Santa and give a book to a friend, co-worker, neighbor, or family member anonymously
- Hostess Gift - Give each party attendee a book at the end of the evening
- Bring a book to give as a Hostess Gift when you're invited to a dinner or party
- Advent Calendar - Choose one person to give a book to each day or give a book to a different person each day
- Choose a theme to give - Christmas, cooking, mysteries, biographies, travel, hobbies
- Give a gift that fits each person's personality or hobby. Say someone likes crafts and mysteries, did you know that there is a genre that includes these two items?
|White Christmas by Emma Lee-Potter|
|Forever Christmas by Christine Lynxwiler|
|Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks|
If you're new to our book club and would like to get caught up, check out June, July, August, September, October and November.
What books would you like to receive as gifts this year? Do you have a favorite author?
Tweet this Post
P.S., Should you decide to purchase any of these books through the links, Substance of Living will receive a small percentage and will help keep this blog going.
Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox. THANKS!