Pour milk (dairy or any non-dairy) into a microwavable cup, heat for about 1 1/2 minutes on high, open your favorite hot chocolate package, pour in cup, stir, and now add a 1/2 to 1 full shot of your favorite peppermint liqueur.
You're done and the sensational sipping begins within two minutes!
- We used non-dairy milk and of our favorites are almond milk or coconut milk. Soy and rice would also be nice.
- We like dark chocolate and have found Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate to have a rich flavor.
- There are other varieties of peppermint liqueur out there but we like Arrow for the price range and have found the intensity of the flavor to be right on target with higher priced schnapps.
- This recipe is just as nice with non-alcoholic Simply Organic Peppermint Flavor or Torani Peppermint (or try one of each in this Variety Pack) Syrup added.
- I would really like to say that this is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, and sugar-free but I cannot with full confidence. However, you might like to try Café Escapes Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers (gluten-free), Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate Mix, Chocolate Mocha (vegan), and Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Milk Chocolate (sugar-free).
Tweet this Post
P.S., This was not a paid advertisement. I did not receive any coupons nor did I receive any of the products free. Should you find yourself purchasing anything from the links provided, Substance of Living will receive a small stipend of which you will neither have to pay any additional charges nor will the prices be inflated.
Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox. THANKS!