|One of our favorite vacations!|
Are you starting to panic about the upcoming spring break and summer vacations?
You're probably asking yourselves, "Where will we go, what type of accommodations are within our price range, how much will eating out cost and how many meals will we eat? Will we be able to get a hotel room that will have enough beds and space for all of us? Will there be a kitchen?" I don't know about you but I'm stressed already. Tempted to throw in the towel and just stay home.
Family vacations are about making memories and of course we all know that there is a financial cost to those memories so why not enjoy the vacation and spend the money on the actual memory making fun and not the room.
Have you ever thought of renting a timeshare at an exclusive resort? Did you know it was possible to stay at a resort for a fraction or the same cost as a nearby hotel?
Why Timeshare Rentals
There are many advantages to timeshare rentals such as the spacious accommodations, many of which are condos at luxury resorts. Renting timeshares for a group or family vacation has its advantages since travelers, like you, come to RedWeek.com to rent directly from the owner, "often at tremendous savings compared with hotels or dealing with the resort itself".Here is what I consider to be one of the biggest advantages of renting a timeshare directly through the owner, and that is NO TOURS or sales pitches!
Typical Timeshare Rentals
- Super luxurious
- Multiple bedrooms and bathrooms
- Full kitchens and dining areas
- Swimming pools, spas, saunas
- On-site activities for the whole family
- Located in top travel destinations
Once you sign up as a FREE guest, you will be able to view timeshares for rent, amenities, price, and join in on the conversations over at the Forum.
Types of Resorts and (some of their) Locations
- All-Inclusive - Catamaran Cruises, Mexico, Aruba, Caribbean, Jamaica, Costa Rica
- Beaches - Aruba, Hawaii, Mexico, Myrtle Beach, Florida
- Casinos - Las Vegas, Bahamas, Reno
- Golf - Pebble Beach, Sedona, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach
- Kid Friendly - Hawaii, Florida, South Carolina
- Pet Friendly - St. Martin, France, Canada, Florida, Louisiana, and more
- Theme Parks - Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Williamsburg, California (Disney, Six Flags, Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens)
Notes of Particular Interest
- Notice that in the center of the home page is “Top Timeshare Rental Destinations” showing you at a glance how inexpensive timeshare rentals can be.
- Timeshare Rentals are the Best Kept Secret for Vacation Deals.
- Do you want to know one of the best kept secrets for a great Vacation Deal? Rent a timeshare for your family vacation.
- Many people are unaware of the advantages of renting a timeshare for a budget-friendly family vacation. Timeshare rentals typically cost up to 50% less than hotel rooms, especially when rented directly from the owner.
- When owners are unable to use their timeshare weeks, renting out the timeshare becomes a win/win for both the owner and families who are looking for vacation accommodations that are a bargain. And with a timeshare rental you can even afford to stay at luxury resorts.
- Instead of an expensive and cramped hotel room, how luxurious would it be to stay in accommodations that are open and spacious and relaxing? A timeshare is like a real home-away-from-home. You have separate bedrooms, a dining area, a living room, a patio or balcony, and a kitchen. And best of all – maid service will clean it, keep it supplied with fresh towels and linens, and even carry out the garbage.
- Even more budget-friendly is being able to save money on meals. Most timeshare rentals come with a full-sized, fully-equipped kitchen. That makes it easy to prepare meals so you don’t have to pay high restaurant prices three times a day. And talk about convenience – now you can sleep in, and fix breakfast right there – no more trying to get everyone up, showered, dressed and out the door just to get something to eat. And the kitchen makes it easy to prepare inexpensive, nutritious snacks for those constantly hungry kids.
- You can stay in a hotel with the use of one small pool (often for an extra fee), or stay in a timeshare rental where many of the resort’s amenities are included in the rental price.
- Most resorts will have swimming pools, often with waterpark features, hot-tubs, kiddie pools and children’s playgrounds, as well as tennis courts, and arcade game rooms.
- Additional activities often include such things as miniature golf, volleyball, and even bocci ball tournaments. You can find arts and craft classes, ice cream socials, and BBQ get-togethers. Depending on the location, you’ll also have direct access to beaches, mountain biking trails, skiing, or theme parks right out your front door. All this, and often for much, much less than what a hotel room costs.
- Timeshare rentals offer families the opportunity to vacation at luxury resorts for less – and that’s a great Vacation Deal!
Now for what you've been waiting for - drum roll please...
One lucky winner (it could very well be YOU!) will receive a Free 2-Year RedWeek Membership
The contest begins February 14, 2014 and runs through February 23, 2014.
Your email (whether through signing up to receive Substance of Living's posts, Redweek.com's announcements, or through leaving a comment) is of paramount importance – we cannot notify you or activate your winning membership without it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Tweet this Post
Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox. THANKS!