Here are a few to get your creative juices flowing.
|Ken and Barbie Halloween Costume|
Items needed for Ken and Barbie:
- Cardboard boxes (2)
- Scissors or Knife
- Permanent Marker
- Be sure to add handles to the inside of the boxes so you can keep them in place
|Dominoes Halloween Costume|
Items needed for Dominoes:
- Long Sleeve Black Shirt
- Black Pants
- Black Shoes
- White Belt
- White Felt
- Something to fasten the white dots to your clothes such as fabric glue, hook and loop tape, safety pins
|Soap and Loofah|
Items needed for Soap and Loofah:
- White T-Shirt - color of the bar of soap
- Paint - write SOAP or your favorite brand
- Plastic Wrap to resemble bubbles on the soap
- Yards of Tulle (you can purchase tulle in rolls or in yards like you find fabric) - to make the loofah
- Rope - the loop that is often attached to a net loofah
- Shorts and Tank Top to match your tulle (or the other way around) :-)
Have you already decided what you are going to be for Halloween? Please send us [substanceofliving(at)gmail(dot)com] a picture and description so we can share it here or leave a link to your photo in the comments section. Please keep your photos and links family friendly. Thanks!
Tweet this Post
Please share me with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post, please do a friend and me a BIG favor and forward this email. If you received this email from a friend and you'd like to see more, please sign up today. Don't miss out on future articles. Have Substance of Living delivered directly to your inbox. THANKS!