Cherry-Lime Vodka Martini


Cherry-Lime Vodka Martini

Sports and libations have gone together as long as the two have been around.  Golf is no different.

Since moving, I've been taking golf lessons so that DH and I can enjoy a morning out.

This past Thursday my instructor and I were talking about what drinks we enjoy.  We both enjoy a good martini and in honor of us sneaking on to the 10th hole, I wanted to celebrate him with a drink neither one of us have had.


Cherry-Lime Vodka Martini

For those of you who play golf, you know that the 19th hole is actually the libations hole.  In my case we snuck on (please don't tell anyone) for a quick terrain-reading course; which was in fact, the 10th hole.

Ingredients


3 oz. (2 shots) Lime flavored Vodka
1 oz. Grenadine

 
P.S., We're linking with Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.  THANKS!  Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!  Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.
Substance of Living

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas