7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 10

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 10

I broke the bank today with all the items.  Man, I was on some kind of roll and kept finding more and more things!  I don't know.  Does that ever happen to you?

There are some hidden gems in today's pile of goodies.

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 10

Today's 7-7-7 Challenge items consist of, but not inclusive:

  1. Shape-able Straw Hat
  2. To-Go Coffee Mugs
  3. Deep-Sea Dive Flashlight
  4. Flower-Drying Crystals
  5. Traveling CD Cover
  6. Bible
  7. Books
We thought that with everything we were donating, a Bible might be something someone out there is needing at this very moment.

I'm not really sure if there is method to today's pile of items that were donated to our local charity but it was a lot of fun.  I felt really light when DH suggested that we add the Bible.  Isn't that totally cool of him?  Now, why didn't I think of that?  lol

I feel so inspired about today's efforts that I'm going to make some healthy granola bars!

P.S.,  How did you do today?  Whether you came up with 7 items, 7 piles, or nothing, please share your thoughts with us.

Please share me with your friends! Please forward this post to your friends or better yet share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.  THANKS!  Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!  Be sure to sign up to receive future articles delivered directly to your inbox.

Comments

  1. You're donating all those items? Good for you! And yes, what a great idea to add a Bible! Never, ever thought of doing something like that! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on today's post. I never would have thought about donating a Bible either, thank goodness for DH. It was solely his idea and I'm blessed to have him in my life.

      Hope you're having a great day too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments and help in spreading the news about this site is ALWAYS appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas