RefrigeratorDear Hubby went grocery shopping for me today. We made a deal that if he would shop, I would stay home and do a load of laundry and put away the groceries. Who got the better deal on that one?!
So there I was, refrigerator door open and trying to figure out where to put the new food and before my very own eyes, I saw the following items staring out at me!
- Jalapeno Peppers - actually there was only the juice left
- Banana Peppers - only the juice was left with maybe one or two pieces
- Dip that came with a vegetable tray that never was opened or used
- Homemade Granola that somehow got lost, thankfully there was only a pinch or two left
- Gum package with one stick, from who knows when
- Sees Caramel Suckers from what, two Christmases ago?
- Tempeh that got dried out from incorrect (on my part) packaging, now that I think about it it was rather wasteful of me to throw it out instead of crumbling it for lasagna.