7 Items, 7 Days, 7 Months - Day 7

7-7-7 Challenge / Day 7

Refrigerator

Dear Hubby went grocery shopping for me today.  We made a deal that if he would shop, I would stay home and do a load of laundry and put away the groceries.  Who got the better deal on that one?!

So there I was, refrigerator door open and trying to figure out where to put the new food and before my very own eyes, I saw the following items staring out at me!
  • Jalapeno Peppers - actually there was only the juice left
  • Banana Peppers - only the juice was left with maybe one or two pieces
  • Dip that came with a vegetable tray that never was opened or used
  • Homemade Granola that somehow got lost, thankfully there was only a pinch or two left
  • Gum package with one stick, from who knows when
  • Sees Caramel Suckers from what, two Christmases ago?
  • Tempeh that got dried out from incorrect (on my part) packaging, now that I think about it it was rather wasteful of me to throw it out instead of crumbling it for lasagna.
Do you have seven items that can be removed from your refrigerator right now?  It's amazing how food gets lost in there.  How do you keep your refrigerator organized?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Thrift Store Wedding

Thinking about Thanksgiving - Part 1

Pumpkin Carving Ideas